The biggest challenge for a dark skin person is finding the right color tone of foundation. A big shout out and thanks to Rihanna for producing the 40 color range that suits every skin color. I have now found that right shade that fits perfectly to my skin. I love everything about the foundation, and how it leaves such an amazing flawless finish on my skin. It is weightless and amazingly comfortable to wear.
So lets begin my nearly step by step make up look
I always prep my face by toning it with Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner and I always make sure to moisturize with Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream. Moisturizing is very important as it helps the foundation to glide properly on to skin.
2) As you can see I’m pretty excited to apply the foundation on my skin. Im using the Soft Matte Long wear Foundation in the color 350.
3) For me the two main thing that I never leave my house without is drawing my eye brow and mascara. I feel that the eye brow defines the face. Here I’m using the Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Moussein the color rich brown. I have been using this for the past year now, I love it. I love how the product glides so well on to the eye brow giving it that seamless look.
4) Now to the fish face part. I call it the fish face, cause it so much easier to estimate where I would need to glide my contour stick. The Match stix trio by Fenty beauty is amazing. Im using the Deep 400 – Suede, Espresso, Sinamon. The contour stix glides on seamlessly and the best part it blends easily and stays put all day. Which is the most important for any girl.
5) The most talked product in town is the highlighter. Can you see it!! I mean can you see how lit I am
6) Last but not least I always finish my whole look with my most favorite product the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara.
Voila! Here is the finish look of my Fenty Beauty Review.
Hope you all like it and do hope for honest feedback.