Last Sunday, I had the privilege to attend HerWorld Styling Workshop in conjunction with Her Style Award sponsored by Dr X Clinic.
After the speeches by in house doctors from Dr X Clinic and the editor of Her World magazine, Jayen Chow- celebrity stylist took the floor with some outfits from Wallis.
Jayen was incredibly warm as she shared many tips, ideas and inspiration for the new season. She was also really kind and friendly to answer questions that were asked.
Below are some tips I picked up :
– Always make sure to get a good fit for any outfit.
– Tapered pants are the new go to pants.
– Have a good pair of good fitting white shirt and black pants
– To distract the attention from the waist, wear bright coloured heels or jewellery.
– When wearing a hat, play down with your outfit.
– A statement necklace is a must.
These were among the new ideas and tips I gained from this wonderful experience.
As the saying of Coco Chanel goes, ” Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway”